Need help with Mailmeteor?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Get started with Mailmeteor
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Mailmeteor Galaxy. Learn how to send your first email campaign in 5 minutes.
Explore advanced features
Go further with Mailmeteor, track emails in real time, schedule your emails, add attachment files & more!
Having troubles with Mailmeteor? Find the answers to the most frequently asked questions or contact us.
- Where to download my invoices?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- I updated the wrong email address
- When does my email quota renew?
- How real-time tracking works
- How to avoid falling into spam?
- Configuring an email alias
- Personalize email with variables
- Filter recipients
- Including images or emojis in emails
- How to add cc & bcc recipients?
- Adding attachments files
- How to find your Mailmeteor Account?
- Domain installation guide
- How to add an unsubscribe link?
Questions & answers
Find tutorials & help guides in our documentation.
How is Mailmeteor different from other emailing solutions?
Contrary to large email marketing softwares, like Mailchimp or ConstantContact, Mailmeteor is easy to use and plugged directly into Gmail. When your recipients receive an email sent using Mailmeteor, it will feel unique, personal, and highly relevant. It means better email deliverability, less spam, and way better opening rates!
Mailmeteor is different in 3 ways:
- Simpler to use: Mailmeteor is an award-winning tool and the best-rated Google add-on. With Mailmeteor, you can send emails within minutes. The sending experience is made effortless.
- Designed to respect your privacy. Mailmeteor has no access to your Gmail inbox, contrary to other add-ons that ask for read access to your Gmail inbox and Google Drive files.
- More affordable pricing options. Mailmeteor has a generous free plan and a simple pricing that works with teams of all sizes.
How many emails can I send with Mailmeteor?
Mailmeteor allows you to send personalized emails up to the limits imposed by Gmail:
- Google Workspace accounts (formerly G Suite) can send up to 2000 emails per day
- Gmail accounts (@gmail.com) can send up to 500 emails per day
Mailmeteor abides by these limits and allows you to send as many emails as you can using your own Gmail account. Your quota varies depending on the type of your Google account (G Suite or Gmail) and your plan. Read more about email quota.
How can I ensure that my emails won’t go to spam?
Using Mailmeteor and following a few simple rules will help you achieve greats results while keeping you safe from the spam inbox. Mailmeteor sends emails directly from your Gmail account and adds a sending delay between each email sent. These mechanisms prevent your emails falling into spam folders. In addition, we strongly recommend you to read our guidelines to maximize email deliverability before sending large volumes of emails.
How can I personalize my emails?
You can personalize every part of the email, from subject line to email body, as well as CC/BCC fields. The only limit is your imagination! Emails sent with Mailmeteor look as if you typed them manually for each of your recipients. It makes your recipients feel unique. Learn more about personalizing your emails.
How does Mailmeteor keep my data safe?
By design, your data stays at all times on your Google Spreadsheet. Contrary to most emailing platforms, Mailmeteor requires minimal permissions to send emails on your behalf. Here’s all the data we need in order to make Mailmeteor work:
- Your email address to identify your account
- If you are a paying customer, your name to identify payment
- Campaigns sent metadata (number of emails, date of sending, sheet’s name)
- Emails sent metadata (date of sending, opens and clicks events)
Mailmeteor complies with the French Data Protection Laws and the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). You have a right of access, correction and removal of your personal data which you may exercise by sending us an email at [email protected].
How to add CC or BCC recipients?
Sure you can. Add a column in your sheet with “cc” or “bcc” as header. Then, add emails in the cells. If you have several recipients in CC or BCC, separate emails with commas. Here is a video tutorial.
Is Mailmeteor suitable for working in teams?
Sure! Mailmeteor offers collaboration features for teams, such as working on the same spreadsheet and access a shared tracking report. Mailmeteor has a complete dashboard allowing you to manage your team efficiently. The dashboard lets you add or remove users easily and provides your email campaigns stats at a glance. Our solution can used at scale. Large companies, organizations and academic institutions trust Mailmeteor for their email needs. For example, our largest customer has 100,000 employees using Mailmeteor. You can contact our sales team in case you’re looking for a simple and privacy-focused solution to scale your emailing efforts.
What CRMs does Mailmeteor integrate with?
You can use Mailmeteor with your favorite CRM tool, like Salesforce or Hubspot. To log emails sent with Mailmeteor, you will need to find your unique BCC address provided by your CRM. You will put this address as a BCC recipient when sending emails from Mailmeteor. Here is a guide to help you use Mailmeteor with your CRM.
Is there a free trial?
You can enjoy Mailmeteor for free with up to 50 emails a day. It’s totally free to use and you can start right now. Whenever you want to send more emails, Mailmeteor paid plans includes up to 2000 emails, real-time tracking, scheduling, attachments, email alias & more. If you want to benefit from premium features, you can upgrade your account on our paid plans.
How do I manage my subscription?
To manage your account, go to your Mailmeteor’s dashboard. You can cancel your account anytime. On the same page click on “Cancel”. Follow the instructions and the subscription will be cancelled immediately afterward. If you cancel before the end of your subscription period, you will still be able to use your Mailmeteor license, up to the last day of the subscription.
I need help with Mailmeteor
Need help with Mailmeteor? Check our Help Center with answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Can I send emails from space?
Mailmeteor works anywhere you can access the internet, so technically you should be able to send emails from space. If you manage to do it, please send us an email with a picture!