What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools developed by Google. It was formerly known as G Suite and was rebranded in October 2020. The suite includes various web-based applications that are similar to traditional office software, such as word processing, spreadsheet creation, email and calendar management, video conferencing, and file storage.
Some of the applications included in Google Workspace are:
- Gmail for email management
- Google Drive for file storage and collaboration
- Google Docs for word processing
- Google Sheets for spreadsheet creation
- Google Slides for presentation creation
- Google Meet for video conferencing and chat
- Google Calendar for scheduling and event management
The Google Workspace Marketplace offers even more applications that integrate with and extend the functionality of Google Workspace. Mailmeteor is one of them to provide email marketing to everyone on your team.