As the new year has just begun, let’s take a few moments to reminisce about all the great articles published in 2023 on the Mailmeteor Blog.
Let’s jump in:
- Mailmeteor Partnerships. Early last year, we announced 12+ partnerships with the world’s leading software companies! From email verification to warm tools, you get access to world-class tools at a fraction of the price.
- Send emails like a boss. Learn our tips to become the best sender in town
- Top 10 of the Best Email Warm Up. Warmup tools were a hot topic in 2023. We took the time to try them all and give you a sneak peek of which ones are worth trying out.
- Introducing Auto follow-up. With hundreds of requests to implement follow-up, we couldn’t miss it. It’s now our most used feature available from our Google Sheets add-on, the Dashboard, and our Chrome extension (currently in beta).
- Recommended for Google Workspace. In June 2022, Google selected Mailmeteor to be part of the Recommended for Google Workspace program, a Google-curated list of secure, reliable, and well-integrated Google Workspace apps.
- 9 must have Gmail skills. We live so many times per day in Gmail that those very simple tips will save you hours!
- Search, contacts, and more. In November, we released a handset of new features to the Dashboard. More are coming very soon.
- How to send cold emails with Gmail. Deep dive into everything you need to know about using cold emails in your campaigns.
- How to email multiple recipients individually in Gmail. It’s always good to remember what Gmail offers (built-in or with add-ons) to help you reach out to many of your contacts.
- How to Change Default Gmail Account. We sometimes live with multiple identities online. Your pro vs. personal account. Sometimes you have multiple pro accounts. A good read on how you can switch from one account to another.
That’s only the tip of the iceberg. Check back in 2023 for more guides and tutorials to help you 10x with email.
Happy new year!